Sunday, October 30, 2011

A song with a little bite… (Echo and the Bunnymen)

One of my favorite parts about Halloween is the music. Truthfully, every part of Halloween is my favorite. I totally live for the costumes, candy, scary movies, and pumpkin carving. Each year, I try to make a good Halloween music mix (2010 Playlist) or at least pick my favorite song for the year.

Echo and the Bunnymen – People Are Strange

This year, I have gotten so addicted to satellite radio and 1stwave that it only seems fitting to pick this super awesome cover from an even more amazing 80’s horror flick. This song makes me daydream about Jason Patric all vamped out. And I think that I might just stay there for a little while. I know I said my favorite vamp was Mitchell from Being Human, but Jason Patric in The Lost Boys is my real favorite.


The Killing Moon

And for good measure, this is another hauntingly good Echo Halloween-ish song for the werewolf lovers out there.


No comments: