Sunday, June 3, 2012

Busch Gardens - An Animal Day

As part of my trip to Discovery Cove, I received a 14-day pass to Busch Gardens. The day that I was able to go was incredibly hot and the park was packed. The lines for the rides were pretty long, and considering that I had just spent three days at Universal, I wasn't entirely in the mood for the rides anyways, so I spent the day enjoying the animals. Sometimes, I spend so much time trying to make it to all of the rides that I forget all of the amazing Busch Gardens animal exhibits.

A few weeks ago, I bought a Canon T2i DSLR camera, so I brought it along with me and snapped some photos of the animals. Don't judge too harshly because I'm still learning how to use the thing.

My favorite parts of the day included...

Seeing the elephants playing.


Feeding the kangaroos.


Watching the meerkats.


Catching the cheetahs playing. (I wish I had my telephoto lens for this one.)



The following slideshow is a photo album with more of the photos from the day:

No comments: