Sunday, October 21, 2007

Happy piano players work the circus...

My mind is cornucopia of random musings these days. Beautiful Girls is playing on Lifetime. I solely blame the movie for my never ending crush on Timothy Hutton. *sigh* He's so cute and brooding with his perfect hair and crack one liners. Actually, the whole cast was great. I love the movie because it represents a part of society that is real and reminds me of how I grew up. I love when movies don't have anything to do with the fake Hollywood lifestyles. The soundtrack to this movie is also amazing and is what got me listening to Chris Isaak. That sort of speaks for itself.

I've been watching lots of Halloween themed movies, and I'm working on coming up with my personalized list of the top 10 Halloween movies. There are too many good movies and limiting them to 10 is impossible. Any suggestions are welcomed, but I am avoiding gory slasher flicks because a a girl's gotta sleep.

On Friday, I saw The Nightmare Before Christmas 3D. I never had the opportunity to see it on the big screen. I'm a huge fan of the classics being rescreened. The 3D effects were interesting, but the best part was just being able to see it at the theater. Tim Burton is just such an inspiration. His work is personal and always has such a unique twist. His work always outdoes itself and brings to life a whole other world. I love that and always look forward to seeing his latest projects.

I pretty much try to stay in a constant state of confusion just
because of the expression it leaves on my face.” -Johnny Depp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.