Monday, February 15, 2010

Romeo & Juliet Shadowplaying Under The Milky Way

I have serious love for Brandon Flowers. I saw them (The Killers) with my friend Amber in October 2009 in Tampa, and they did this awesome cover of Under the Milky Way I found a video of the cover from the night we were there. Super cool. I’m sure that you can hear me screaming and singing like a loon somewhere in the background.


Granted, I’m a little biased, but I love almost any song better when is the Killers are covering it. For example, I’ve always loved Dire Straight’s Romeo and Juliet, but hearing it covered by The Killers definitely took it up a notch for me.


Finally, if you love Joy Division (or even if you don’t), you must must MUST watch Control. The Killers did this cover for the movie, but it is just superb and probably one of my all time favorite covers.

No comments: