Wednesday, April 14, 2010

God is a concept.

I had my first chance to visit New York City a couple of weeks ago. Considering my lifelong love of The Beatles, the things that I wanted to see the most while in the city were the Dakota and Strawberry Fields (George and John in the Big Apple). Both were extremely emotional experiences for me and have kicked up the number of Beatles, John Lennon, and George Harrison spins on ye olde iPod. So in honor of getting to see those things on my trip, I give you a beautiful cut of Imagine with just Lennon and his piano. It doesn’t get any better than this.



"You may say I'm dreamer, but I'm not the only one..."
And because I can never pick just one song, this is my favorite John Lennon song God. It would just feel wrong not to include it.



“I just believe in me.”

No comments: