Friday, August 13, 2010

Moments

I am all about the details this week. I’m off of my television habit for the week and suddenly everything seems exponentially more interesting. My picks this week are emotional and they both capture these absolutely beautiful moments with all the little details.


Peter Bjorn & John – Paris 2004

I saw Peter Bjorn & John open for Depeche Mode. Well, I sorta heard them, but I was way more excited that David Gahan would be walking out on that stage. Peter Bjorn & John, I am really sorry that I didn’t pay more attention.



Local Natives – Airplanes

This is a thoughtful song with some beautiful imagery. Writing is so much more amazing when the writer is being the most real. The images might not be identical to mine, but I can definitely understand a want to know my ancestors.

No comments: