Sunday, January 17, 2010

Another one of those days...

I guess that everyone has had one of those days, weeks... erm, lifetimes. Just kidding, kind of. Anyway, whenever I have these moments, I love listening to Michael Trent (solo or him with The Films). He's my snarky little partner in crime in hating the world. Everyone's gotta have some world hating music, so for this weekend, I choose Michael Trent's Clumsy Tune.


"Rolling over in my bed
what else can I do instead of getting up
and facing one more day like this.
Lock myself up in my room.
Write another clumsy tune
and I rip it up,
throw it out,
and start over
what's the use..."

Oh yeah, and this is me breaking the rules. Second song for this week and it would have been a third if I could have found a copy of Glen Phillip's Didn't Think You Cared. Super fantastic, beautiful song and apparently completely under YouTubed.

No comments: