Tuesday, May 17, 2011

43 Things... errr, for 2011

About a year ago, I found the website 43 things and got the idea in my head to try new things and then write about it. Ok, so not entirely the most original, but it still sounded like a lot of fun and a good challenge for me. Unfortunately, about a month later, my working life was turned upside down and it took just about everything in me to keep afloat. I am happy to say that 9 months later, things are a little more settled and I am ready to embark on a set of goals for 2011.

At first, I wanted to come up with 50 things that I would like to do before the end of the year, but aside from it being a little too advantageous, there is a short list of things that mean a lot to me that I have already been working on. I didn't want to overwhelm myself and then end up losing focus on them. Anyway, here is my current list:
  • Read 26 books
  • Learn to play guitar
  • Be more green
  • Embrace a vegetarian lifestyle
While these are my immediate goals, I have a list of about 30-odd other things that interest me and I'll continue to add to that list as time goes and my interests wax and wane. You can follow my progress here (obviously) and on 43 things.

No comments: