Thursday, May 27, 2010

From a Sad Cafe

I’m in the midst of planning another trip to New York City. On my first trip, my main goal was to visit the Dakota and Strawberry Fields (John Lennon places). This time, I want to visit some Simon and Garfunkel places. Did I ever mention how excited I was walking on Bleecker Street?
I love how in the middle of At The Zoo, you can actually hear Paul Simon smile. Monkeys do stand for honesty.



“It’s a light and tumble journey from the East side to the park, just a fine and fancy ramble to the zoo…”

Bleecker Street is one of the most beautiful songs that I’ve ever heard. I find it inspiring and if anyone ever thought that things I’ve written are half as poetic as Paul Simon’s song, I would feel like I did something right.



“I saw a shadow touch a shadow’s hand…”

No comments: