Sunday, January 15, 2012

30 Day Drawing Challenge

A few months back, I saw on a blog a 30 Day Drawing Challenge. It sounded like fun. I wanted to do it right away, but for random reasons, I've been putting it off.

Last week, I challenged myself to paint for seven days straight. It ended up helping me through a difficult week. So, this weekend, I started this challenge. It looks like most people drop out after a few days, but my goal is do all 30 days (no skipping days or dragging it out for 45 days). I'll post the drawing/painting on Instagram (@sughadust) every day and then add them here once a week. I don't expect them to be great, but there is something amazing about showing up on the page every day. I'm excited to see what comes out of it a month from now.
Here are my first two days:

Day 1: Yourself



Day 2: Favorite Animal



No comments: